CLATOMIC part1 CLATOMIC part1

as clay movies go, this is the best

most of the clay movies on newgrounds really suck but this one is the best ever. Now that I've seen both parts I really enjoyed it. I think the main problem is you have like an intermission thing that makes no sense.
Claymation takes a long time and ends up looking bad because of compression. If you did everything in flash to start with, you'd save youslef a lot of time and the end product would look better. Despite the short comings of submitting a clay movie on newgrounds, you've done a great job!

AlmightyHans responds:

what do you mean? like...the viedo quality was low? yea i know was pretty pissed off at myself with that. but i couldnt fix it without going over the 5meg limit...i actually had to split this up, this was intenisonally all part 1 but i ended up splitting part one in 2

The Butcher wants Meat The Butcher wants Meat

Really good

i remember the butcher too! He was really scarry the first time I played diablo :P Maybe you'll make a game with your butcher next?

I loved your detail and the story. This belongs on the front page.

Who is shrek Who is shrek

short and good

really nicely done i like the first the old lady receives

btw what song is this?

Tutorial 1 Motion Guides Tutorial 1 Motion Guides

best tutorial ever

even tho i already know how to use motion guides, this tutorial did a great job of illistrating it. I'm going to refer anyone who has a question about motion guides to this page.

This is levels above most tutorials found here. Execellent job!

Mr Blue Sky Mr Blue Sky

original

very

I like it a lot. Thanks for sharing this with ng

CC-O:M.B. CC-O:M.B.

Really funny

checking emails is always a good gag and the icey bus stop was funny too. something was wrong with the text in the scene select menu (looked like wing dings) make sure to embed the fonts next time.

get to work on part 2 circle clock! funny stuff

Sikzak responds:

thanks a lot!!!

Burnt Face Man 5 Burnt Face Man 5

funny burtn face man

burnt face man has still got it. bunch of wierd things happen and you laugh at them.

Incredible Saga Incredible Saga

watch this!

It's worth seeing more than once, the dark guy is the best - animated really well too.

cyberen responds:

thanks, FBF is hard work keeping up.

Chronicles of K-Tac 1 Chronicles of K-Tac 1

well done

The story is a little slow but the fight scene at the end is cool and the overall look is just like the game. I hope the next episode has more battles

BadFlashProductions responds:

Story is slow because it is introducing the story

Solitude by the window Solitude by the window

peaceful

The style is by far the best part of this one. very well done too, the trasition effects get annoying tho.