CLATOMIC part1 CLATOMIC part1

as clay movies go, this is the best

most of the clay movies on newgrounds really suck but this one is the best ever. Now that I've seen both parts I really enjoyed it. I think the main problem is you have like an intermission thing that makes no sense.
Claymation takes a long time and ends up looking bad because of compression. If you did everything in flash to start with, you'd save youslef a lot of time and the end product would look better. Despite the short comings of submitting a clay movie on newgrounds, you've done a great job!

AlmightyHans responds:

what do you mean? like...the viedo quality was low? yea i know was pretty pissed off at myself with that. but i couldnt fix it without going over the 5meg limit...i actually had to split this up, this was intenisonally all part 1 but i ended up splitting part one in 2

The Butcher wants Meat The Butcher wants Meat

Really good

i remember the butcher too! He was really scarry the first time I played diablo :P Maybe you'll make a game with your butcher next?

I loved your detail and the story. This belongs on the front page.

Who is shrek Who is shrek

short and good

really nicely done i like the first the old lady receives

btw what song is this?

zelda puzzle v.2 zelda puzzle v.2

much improvement from the first version

I liked the first version but this one has some really fine improvements.
I like the background and the preview of the character
Good work, make more

The Gravity Ball The Gravity Ball

not bad

well it works so thats a plus
but it doesn't do much else

Tactical Invasion Tactical Invasion

ok i guess

I played the whole game in about 10 min. too bad it took oyu so long to make and is over so fast. most of the levels require luck more than tactics - lots of uncontorlable randomness in soldiers behavior. I admire your efforts because the game itslef looked cool. I hope you will continue to make more flash games and sharpen your skills.